Cellectis S.A. Reports Results from Shareholders’ General Meeting Held on May 17, 2016
Published on May 19, 2016
New York, May 19, 2016 – Cellectis S.A. Shareholders’ General Meeting (Alternext: ALCLS - Nasdaq: CLLS) was held on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 in Paris, at its head office.
At the meeting, during which more than 62% of voting rights were exercised, 21 of 22 resolutions were adopted.
Each of the 21 resolutions, adopted in accordance with the recommendation of the board of directors, received more than 75% votes in favor. Resolution No. 22, regarding a capital increase reserved for members of a company savings plan, was rejected in accordance with the recommendation of the board of directors.
The resolutions adopted by Cellectis' shareholders included:
• The approval of the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2015
• The approval of specified related-party agreements
• The reappointment of Mr. Mathieu Simon to the board of directors
• Authorization of a share repurchase plan and authorization of the retirement of the shares acquired through it
• Delegations of authority given to the board of directors to increase share capital up to specified limits
• Resolutions authorizing Cellectis to grant its executive officers, employees, consultants and directors equity compensation up to specified limits