The new team member will contribute to the development of novel and differentiated therapeutic approaches for adoptive immunotherapy. The ideal candidate is an immunologist with strong interest in gene editing and has depth knowledge of the biology of t-cells. Candidate should be highly self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong cellular immunology knowledge to join the Early Discovery team as a Postdoctoral Fellow.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of the research team at Cellectis to develop next generation adoptive immunotherapies.
- Contribute both intellectually and experimentally to internal projects from inception through preclinical clinical development
- Work independently, propose, design, execute, troubleshoot, analyze, and present in vitro and in vivo experiments
- Communicate research and development findings with internal and external teams/partners in a clear and concise manner
- Develop the company’s intellectual property by creating innovative cell engineering solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ph.D. in immunology with strong background in human T-cell biology and T-cell assay.
- Hands-on experience with other immunology assays such as immune cell isolation, intracellular flow cytometry staining, multicolor flow cytometry, immune cell profiling, cytokine profiling assay by ELISA
- Experience in molecular biology, primary cell culture and mouse in vivo experimentation
- Experience with gene editing is a plus
- Candidate must have an excellent record of scientific research accomplishments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment and able to multi-task and adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Being a team player